We are looking for talented people to join our team
If you are looking for a rewarding career with an ambitious growing company; join our team.
Due to our commitment and success, we are growing and are looking to hire talented and motivated employees to be part of our journey.
Service Desk Engineer
Britannia IT are searching for a competent and qualified IT Technician to join their Southport based support team. The sucessful candidate will be working with our exisiting team on with installation and maintenance of both computer systems and networks, aiming for the highest level of functionality and service.
The ideal candidate will have a in depth knowledge of computer software and hardware and a veriaty of internet applications, networks and operating systems. They will have fanstatic troubleshooting abilities as well as excellent attention to detail. Their goal will be to build and maintain networks for our broad range of ever growing clients across the north west and futher afield.
- Setting up of workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Check computer hardware to ensure functionality, install and configure appropriate software and fuctions according to specifications
- Develop and Maintain local networks in ways that optimise performance
- Ensure security and privacy on computer networks
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and equipment
- Document in depth computer systems to allow our 1st and 2nd line support teams to support the networks and computer systems
Business Development Executive