Britannia IT as a fast-moving and fast-growing IT Services and Support firm based in Southport. Over the last 4 years we have offered IT support to a wide range of clients in a wide range of business sectors. Building on our success we are looking to expand and hire a new team member who will generate sales and business leads for our company. You will be responsible for booking appointments over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and book appointments
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
We are offering a competitive Salary with an uncapped OTE for the right person, we want someone who is Hungry to earn commission.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: £5.90 to £7.83 /hour